Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I hope to follow the meandering flow of the Bedouin mind. At which point do you cease to be Egyptian, did that even start. At which point are you finally assimilated. Is resistance truly futile. Where does the trail end. As British Muslim. As simply British. Clearly never English. When the Nile courses through you, at least once for one cycle. Can you ever be free of it? Would you ever want to? For those prone to nausea and repulsed by excessive sentimentality...WARNING! This site will contain extreme emotional self-flagellation and graphic mental masturbation. I think that to be truly honest or kind of open. I’ll have to maintain some level of anonymity. The truth is that the things I think about and say often embarrass even myself. So I’ll share this with one or two friends and am happy to recede into general obscurity. This site must contain countless other blogs. That’s acceptable to me. The only reason that I’d want to have some wide audience would be from the inflated nafs. So I have to learn that my voice is not necessarily unique though thankfully it is the only one I hear in my head. Well at least for now, until the weed addled brain finally succumbs to psychosis. [Technical note: My psychiatrist friend has assured me that having passed the critical age of early twenties I’m statistically unlikely to develop psychosis, though any physiological changes to my brain will never be fully reversed.] I think though that through this medium, I may be able to think more clearly. And upon thinking more clearly, then maybe I shall see more clearly. And with sound sight the truth for it’s own sake. And through truth, creation may be understood and truly appreciated. And through such an appreciation one may draw ever closer to the un-contingent cause of all causes. And as my opening salvo, I present you with this link. Please enjoy. bujacob http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3
ok, P.S. but this is even cooler. .... i didn't mention i was a bit of a geek did i?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't like the way they used Australia as the target for the joke. The Americans are out to get us. I knew they were jealous of our kangaroos.