Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Iranian President Speaks to UN



Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Speech to the United Nations General Assembly, Tuesday 23 September 2008

An American friend of mine, a dear close Republican friend watched it too. He said, "Yeah this guy is saying this stuff, but I know he's scum and just wants to destroy the world." I responded, "How do you know?" He realised then that he didn't know, he didn't know if this man was evil or just maligned.

I also realised then that I also will never know. I have come to understand that in this life it is very difficult to tell good from evil. It's hard to even know if there is such a thing. We are also affected from our perspective. If I am evil then what is good will seem foul, and if I am evil my evil will appear good.

I'll let you be the judge and ultimately He will be the judge and we will know what we really are.

No comments: