Sunday, March 12, 2006

I love Black Adder

Percy: Oh Edmund... [sees the bridesmaid] Hello there... Edmund, you didn't tell me we were expecting guests. And such a pretty one too. Edmund: Oh God... Percy: Now you're a little cuty to be hiding your self away all these years. Tell me gorgeous, what is your name? Edmund: He's called Baldrick. Percy: Baldrick.. that's a pretty name. Edmund used to have a servant called Baldrick. But anyway, away with such small-talk. Lady.. a kiss! Baldrick: What? Percy: And so modest too. Come on you little tease. You know you want to. Give us a kiss. Baldrick: All right, if you say so. [kisses Percy heavily] Percy: Ohghw...he.. what an original perfume. Edmund:That is our Baldrick. He's wearing a dress. Percy: Ourgh.. Edmund:Anyway, what do you want? Percy: Ourgh... well euh.. [deep voice] Edmund, there has been some discussion around the Court on the subject of who's going to be your best man and I thought it might be the moment to bring the subject to a conclusion. Edmund: Ah yes, Percy. I would like you... Percy: Oh, I'm so proud! Edmund: Please let me finish. I would like you to take this letter to Dover where is recently docked the galleon of my old school friend and adventurer Lord Flashheart. He shall be my best man. Percy: Lord Flash Heart. The best sword, the best shot, the best sailor and the best kisser in the kingdom. Edmund: Even he. To Dover at once! Percy: Yes. Actually I was going to suggest Lord Flash Heart as the best man my self. Edmund: Were you?

[Percy leaves, crying his eyes out]

No comments: